Archive for the ‘Marketing plan’ Category
The main target market are supermarkets (Leader, Jumbo, Santa Isabel) of the country through which they may be established in the market the product in the market place (gondola), list and reach the final customer is the customer housewife or supermarket. That is our marketing program, it must be directed to a well-defined market segment that is the customer of the supermarket.
In this part, includes the design of the marketing mix is the combination of many aspects of the following four elements:
1.-The Product: The product already discussed, has benefits for which the end user could choose within the market to satisfy their need Lima Sigh taste, family pack of 1 liter in addition to the different variants.
2.-Distribution: The key for distribution of products, and its release is the direct customer loyalty as the existing supermarkets in Chile, they would become our distribution channel to the customer, who are finally evaluated the quality of our products.
3.-Promotion: The promotion of choice for the customer to buy our products and the competition is to use existing tools, like advertising on television, looking for a suitable time with a target audience, and the Internet, last form effective communication of product promotion.
4.-Price: To meet the target market, the price of products is fundamental to this end, we have and we can compete differently in the market, for the benefit of the company as a producer.
In the future when the demand is higher, this price drop will become expected target return.
Evaluation of results and control
At this point includes a design tool that will allow the evaluation and constant monitoring of each operation to the end result is as attached to the strategic marketing plan.
A. Sales Results: In this part we need to make a check monthly sales for each product listed from 1 to 13, especially the last one corresponds to the frozen dessert Lima sigh, to see the impact of the promotion’s flagship product, addition to the other, that we could help improve the production design.
B. Performance: Getting the monthly sales, see the result of profitability in that month, which would indicate how the business is going, and if the results are unexpected, propose alternatives.
C.-Results of difentes campaigns.
D. Ratios of visits per order.
E.-income ratios on request
All management in this market, as well as personnel involved in this feature, you must be prepared with the knowledge and basic tools that require national and international scene today, if you really want to guarantee a good performance of the marketing unit , where the competition is very dynamic, proactive generating opportunities but also threats.
Therefore, one should not neglect the role of marketing should be the pioneer in developing strategies, which should support the direction you want to give a product or service to the goals of profitability and efficient allocation of resources. In this process should carefully evaluate the potential impact for businesses strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats and competitive advantages.
Precisely, the company is looking for these competitive advantages through well-integrated marketing programs to coordinate the price, product, distribution and communication in the supply of goods or services to meet the needs of a target market.
No doubt, that management increasingly market is facing major challenges arising from the changes, consumer demand, new business openings, technological development, economy, issues that can not be neglected, but now, that computing and technology has seriously affected its operation in the supply and advertising of products, this has led to the need to rethink the scope of the mixture of markets according to the competitive reality of today.
Therefore, management must assess how the marketing unit must be organized, what should be its functions, where their strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats, for the Venezuelan case is very significant to the impact of government actions have a significant impact on the Venezuelan enterprise system, leading to a scenario arising uncertain, turbulent, risky, where many companies are afraid to compete.
The fact that to this reality, the management of markets must face the challenges, if you really want to go there, supplying the market that has conquered, meeting demand, the needs of their customers, and of course, it must take such action, programs to counteract the effects of contingency variables that result from government actions.
Strengthen their strategies, determine the scope, the competitive scenario in which it operates, and consider, be aware of the effect of every action taken by the state and its impact on national productivity, find the way to get closer to strengthen the weaknesses of State with regard to business productivity, something that leaves a lot to say and has caused serious problems in the supply of commodities for consumption of Venezuelans, making the country from becoming too dependent on imports, seriously affecting the national consumption and manufacture of domestic products to meet consumer demand.
1. Displays the administrative structure with a simple chart: Point out the flaws in the management team and details the plans to recruit those positions. Resume wages, benefits and stock option plans.
2. List the board and other committees: Specifies the length of the board in the intervention in key decisions.
3. Indicates sites and facilities and explains the key administrative functions.
4. Marketing plan outlines in detail: Delivery estimate the market potential, competitive analysis and marketing strategies proposed. Please be specific about the expected accomplishments, avoiding any vague promise of return.
5. List of operational action plans, details the major milestones and a timetable for achieving them. Describe contingency plans in case conditions change quickly.
6. Financial Reporting: Shows how much money is needed at each stage of the business. Describes how to use the funds as well as your business pay the loans. Includes an income statement, cash flow, balance sheet and rate analysis. Projected rates compared with industry standards and explain the most important lead. Use visual tools such as graphs and flowcharts to clarify the information in this section.
7. Describe your product or service because it is better or more advanced than existing ones. What do you have to offer that your competitors do not have? Explains the status of product development, being careful not to use too much technical jargon if you are presenting the plan to potential investors.
8. Specifies the manufacturing data, including the location of plants, equipment requirements, and the size of the workforce and supply sources, if applicable.
9. Reports on methods of recruitment, training and retaining employees: Put more emphasis on this if your business is related to services.