Posts Tagged ‘entrepreneurs’
It is important to learn to delegate at least know what to do, there are others who do it better. It is important to know that there are two ways to earn money and support the purpose of progress of a people, working as good employees or work as good employers.
Something very important is happening in Peru, a huge generation of people starting to see its potential for profitable business in Peru. They failed to see that opportunities are not only on the outside as it has always been seen so far.
Profitable business in Peru, gold mining mercury-free They are doing the young Peruvian entrepreneurs Gaston Acurio think that if “the politicians will have the same affection with chefs from Peru, another would be our history”
The real revolution that should be undertaken in Peru today is to find a way for small and micro entrepreneurs to become big business.
I travel all over Peru and I can say that there is a thirst to succeed without the state will attend. That thirst is present in all but the system slows down the energy. How can this country of lost opportunities to become the land of opportunity for all? That is the challenge.
Got a recipe?
100 malls and profitable business in Peru
Gaston Acurio: A business idea in Peru, Caleta La Gramita In Huarmey
We must encourage entrepreneurship, efficiency, creativity, innovation. There is no greater secret. Most importantly, we understand that a few years of the bicentennial of our independence and those who drive the Peru have the privilege of living a historic moment.
We must be responsible for ten years, Peru is in the First World. To do this we must grow 10% in the coming years, and it is not impossible. We have a Peru that begins to unite and be proud as a nation, and that gasoline is fundamental for any country aspiring to something important.
The Peruvians are proud of our cause. The cook is happy to fill a cause, who eats it is much happier, who sells potatoes too, but who produces it is a farmer who spends all year living with a subsistence economy.
This chain we have to solve it unfair to fair trade. The real revolution will make a native potato farmer can sell the best chef in the world because it will discover that the Pope can make the best mashed potatoes.
When they ask you out how do you see in Peru say?
With much optimism, wanting to succeed. We have recovered pride in what we are. That breathes, hears and feels. We are a country much less racist than before, more integrated, but the great challenge of the coming years is to restore confidence among Peruvians.
Is it so difficult? I think not. Trust involves taking the best side of human beings and kill the worst.
What would be wrong to succumb to the temptation of ego and vanity of thinking that because you do not deserve their job quotas of power in the unprepared. The kitchen belongs to all Peruvians, not ideology.
As entrepreneurs and business people usually have a notebook or laptop as main computer with important information about our company or our business.
As this information grows and their importance, usually grows in us also the concern for the safety of our data, especially in case of theft or loss of our laptop.
And to avoid this concern and always keep information secure our team, then see a small guide that we’ve taken the blog ALT1040, which will help us keep our data secure laptop:
1. Enable password for the laptop
The first requirement to keep data secure our laptop is turn on the password access to our team.
As for the password, some tips on choosing a password are:
* Do not use dictionary words.
* Do not use our date of birth.
* Do not use a series of numbers, eg 123456.
* Do not use the word password.
* Do not use our name, our partner or a family member.
2. Have a backup system
The next requirement to keep data secure our laptop is having a good backup system.
It is recommended that the information in our team we have in three locations:
* On the hard drive of your computer.
* An automatic backup system hardware we have at home or office.
* An automatic backup system on the Internet.
For example, if we lose the information on our portable hard drive, we could recover in a few hours rescuing the hardware that we have at home or office, or if it burns our workplace, we would have a backup of all our information on the Internet.
3. Install a tracking program
Finally, another requirement to keep data secure our laptop is installed with it a creeping program that allows us to locate our equipment in case of theft or loss.
One such program is Prey, which once installed on our laptop lets us know the IP address where the computer is connected, a picture of what you’re pointing the webcam, block access to information, among other options allow us to recover our team or at least keep our data safe.
This is the question that all entrepreneurs make when seeking funding for your project. The challenge that this implies in the process of undertaking the burden of stress and adrenaline because the goal depends largely on: getting properly comamunicate the thrust of the project, proving that it is a real business opportunity and be sufficiently convincing about the fact that they are the right team to implement the project.
The whole process could be divided into three stages:
1) The first contact with the project investor, which usually tends to take place by sending an executive summary in order to raise investor interest (as recommended to be very specific and clear in the description) to get a first meeting.
2) Present in more than 10 slides no business plan, contributing facts, specifying the business model, capital requirements, the implementation plan, risk analysis and all information that is relevant. At this stage, the potential investor will make all sorts of questions and challenges to the project. The team’s ability to listen and to respond is critical.
3) Finally, if the investor shows interest in the project will surely ask to see the document for the business plan the entrepreneurs were developing. This will give you a clear idea of what the team’s vision with respect to the business.